Friday, July 1, 2016

"Got a call from his school..."

I was at work, when Ansu called me. She said Josiah was not feeling well and someone needs to pick him from the school. This was the first time ever this happened to him.

I rushed to the school and saw that he was lying down on a desk. But in a few minutes he woke up. He came to me with his happy sweet smile, and we returned home as usual. Teachers said he threw up once and was lying down all day saying 'sick' pointing to his forehead.

He was fine later that day, but we noticed that he was not turning his head, and trying to keep it only in one direction, while struggling to focus on things.

The LORD said to him, "Who gave human beings their mouths? Who makes them deaf or mute? Who gives them sight or makes them blind? Is it not I, the LORD? - Exodus 4:11

No comments:

Post a Comment